Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Daybook

Day book for today May 21,2008

Outside my window…There is sunshine and wind blowing through the trees, I see empty spots of dirt that are begging for plants and flowers.

I am thinking...That bug and I will soon be outside planting.

I am thankful for...I am thankful for another day that my family is is healthy and happy.

From the kitchen...I can hear the dirty dishes calling me, but I have so many better things to do. I will let then wait a little longer.

I am wearing...Pink, red, and white heart flannel PJs

I am creating...A curriculum for my children who will be home schooled next fall.

I am going...to get dressed, clean the kitchen (groan) and then I will get to planting. Yay!

I am reading... I am hoping to get a new book for myself soon. For now I am reading lots of blogs, textbooks, workbooks and readers.

I am hoping...For smooth and wonderful deliveries for all the women that I know who are pregnant right now.

I am hearing...Bug calling the dog, and Oney calling from his crib.

Around the house...Is very quiet. Oney is trying to take a nap. Miss and Lil D are at school. The kids that I baby sit for are not here today. Very quiet here today indeed.

One of my favorite things...I have so many. I will go with planting flowers. I love the smell of the dirt, the way it feels to get your hands dirty. I love the pops of color flowers bring to my yard, and the smile they bring to my face.

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week…My children will be out of school for five days. Our plans are to relax and enjoy the time. We have the Memorial Day Parade coming up, Corpus Christi, and BBQ’s

Here is a picture I thought I would share...


The Simple Woman

No comments: