Friday, October 17, 2008

Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland



“There is no use trying; one can't believe impossible things." (Alice)

"I dare say you haven't had much practice. When I was your age, I always did it for half an hour a day. Why, sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast.” -Queen

I am a fan of Tim Burton. He is working on his new movie, Alice in Wonderland, the classic book by Lewis Carrol.

The movie is supposed to come out in the Spring of 2010 and I can’t wait.

Johnny Depp is the Mad Hatter

I have read that Mia Wasikowska will play Alice. To be honest I am not sure who she is, but did I mention that Johnny Depp is playing the Mad Hatter?

It has been a while since I have read Alice in Wonderland, but I recently purchased the book to read to my kids.

I hope Tim Burton does a good job. There has not been one movie of his that I have seen that I didn’t love. I am sure this one will be no different.

2 comments:

Milehimama @ Mama Says said...

Mia W. is on an HBO series called In Treatment.
The book is being adapted by the lady who wrote The Lion King, Beauty and the Beast, and Homeward Bound, so let's hope it's a good "kid" movie!

Chris said...

Tim Burton has good vision for stories like Alice in Wonderland. I just hope he keeps it kid friendly. It will be interesting to see Johnny Depp as the Mad Hatter. He is so quirky and plays those roles well.