Thursday, June 12, 2008
Thirteen Clues Summer Has Started
1. The kids can play outside. Yay!
2. I don't have to worry about socks, coats, hats or gloves.
3.When I walk into the living room, I find three extra kids all in wet bathing suits sitting on my floor taking a "break".
4. The famous words at bedtime, "But it is still light out!"
5. Popsicle faces and dirty little feet.
6. Hearing children's voices outside all day and night
7. Every weekend is booked now until August with barbeques, graduations, and parties.
8. Flip flops
9. Having my yard just as messy as my house.
10. Relaxed children, living it up.
11. Sweating in the hot sun, cheering on a T-ball game.
12. Babies that were tucked away all winter are now toddlers outside playing in the sun.
13. Being the bad guy when I have to tell the kids we can't buy ice cream from EVERY ice cream truck that rolls by.