Friday, November 14, 2008

Quirks

Cathy and her blog From The Field of Blue Children has been tagged again and this one is all about quirks.

Here are the rules:

1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post these rules on your blog
3. Tell about your six quirks
4. Tag six bloggers to do the same.
5. Leave them a comment to let them know you've tagged them.
6. No tag backs.

Here are my six quirks

I announce everything I am going to do. If I am going to wash the dishes I will say to whom ever is in the room, “I am going to wash the dishes now.” Or “I am going to go to the bathroom now.”

I like everything I do to be in order, from my daily activities to the order in which I put on my makeup. If something comes up that throws my order out of whack I get a little testy.

I do not drive on freeways.

I prefer to drink out of plastic cups rather than glass. The reason is because I do not like the print lips make on a glass.

I can get grossed out very easily when I am eating. I can not eat by our fish tank, or watch anything on TV that has to do with something gross. My dad picked up on this little quirk when I was younger and used to talk about gross things while I ate. Real nice dad!

I say cool and awesome a lot even though I am 33 years old.


Everyone who reads this has been tagged let me know if you are going to play so I can read your quirks and feel better about mine. :)

2 comments:

Chris said...

Very interesting. I am going to play along. We share a couple of the same quirks. I am also a creature of habit if you will. things have to be in order and if one thing is out of order it also throws my whole day off. I will post some more on my blog.

Marie said...

1 quirk I like to have the tins in my cuboard right side up..I hate them upside down! lol.

I have a royal beauty contest on my blog if you want to have some fun, join in:).

Peace and JOY to you Kelly:)

Marie xooxoxox