Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Happy 10th Birthday Miss!

Ten years ago today we were blessed with our first baby girl. I remember the day I had little Miss like it happened yesterday. I remember the feelings of excitement and wonder, the feeling of truly being blessed.



Miss has brought so much life and joy into our family. Her spirit has taught me so much and I will forever be grateful that she was entrusted to me.



Today Miss is Ten years old. My first baby is growing up. She has given me so many gifts in these past ten years. She has helped to make me the person I am today.



She is my baby, my daughter, and my friend. She was the first person to teach me what unconditional love really means.



Happy 10th birthday Miss, Momma loves you.

4 comments:

Chris said...

She is such a pretty girl! Happy Birthday Miss!!

Allison said...

God bless your beauty.

The blog looks so elegant and professional!

Tienne said...

What a beautiful girl! And beautiful tribute. Happy Birthday Miss!

Alexandra said...

What beautiful children you have! Happy birthday and many blessings to your eldest. She's darling. :)