Friday, January 14, 2011

The Husband


The New year has been off to a good start. I did get laid off from my job, but thank goodness the whole purpose of the job was for Christmas and extras. I do like the extras, but I must say, not waking up at 5am every morning has it's perks!

I have been taking my vitamins and eating right. The workout challenge I signed up for starts this Saturday and I'm excited to get that going!

Another step in the right direction is my relationship with my husband. We have a wonderful relationship, I would even use the words, "best friends" but as all married couples know, marriage takes work!

I have been working on seeing all the good in my husband and appreciating all he does to be the best husband and father that he can be. And you know, when I consciously look for a these things, I have found that my husband does do quite a bit!

Here are some links to articles and blogs that I have read to get some inspiration on how to be better wife to my husband, and in turn have a better husband. It's a win/win!




I really like this blog. And she writes an article every Wednesday called Wifey Wednesday.



Even if I think I am the greatest wife ever created, and some days I do, it takes work to keep the greatness alive and growing. Husbands need their wife's love and respect, and on super busy days they at least needs some extra hugs and kisses! ;)

No comments: