Four year old children are wonderful little people. They have such an innocent view on life and the people they share their life with.
Here is an interview I did with my four year old daughter Bug. It was interesting and funny to see how she thinks of me.
1. What is something mom always says to you?
You love me.
2. What makes mom happy?
When I give you a hug.
3. What makes mom sad?
4. How does your mom make you laugh?
You make funny faces.
5. What was your mom like as a child?
You wanted a book.
6. How old is your mom?
7. How tall is your mom?
This big (She reached as high as her little arm could go)
8. What is her favorite thing to do?
9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
You and Daddy play games together.
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
Princesses would dance with you. (Maybe she means Dancing With the Stars, or maybe I will have a role in the movie Princess barbie?)
11. What is your mom really good at?
Your good at drawing.
12. What is your mom not very good at?
Your not good at making a monkey.
13. What does your mom do for her job?
You get suckers.
14. What is your mom's favorite food?
Tomatoes with cheese on it. (?)
15. What makes you proud of your mom?
You give me my books and you make my bed.
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
17. What do you and your mom do together?
We like to play Dora games.
18. How are you and your mom the same?
We love each other.
19. How are you and your mom different?
We have different color eyes.
20. How do you know your mom loves you?
You show me pictures, you help me do my ABC's.
21. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?