Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Distributism-Family First



"You can't have the family farm without the family." - Tales of the Long Bow

With Spring coming up and all the Gardening and planting that comes with it, my mind has been going over things I can do to help my family be more efficient and in turn help society.

All this thinking got started when I got the idea that we needed to add some chickens to our backyard and create a city farm for our family.
Thinking about chickens and our garden got me thinking about Distributism.

Awhile back I wrote a post about an article and ways we can bring Practical Distributism into our family life. This article lists 102 ways to bring this concept into our lives.

Go HERE to view the post, the article, and the list.


P.S. I will keep you posted about those chickens. :)



No comments: